Strategic Negotiation for Effective Results
BAP04 – STRATEGIC NEGOTIATION FOR EFFECTIVE RESULTS
Negotiation happens every day either in our professional life or personal life. Without effective negotiation, we could not achieve our goals and relationship will be decreasing, leaving an unhealthy working environment. Being good at influencing and negotiation allows us to build, maintain, and improve important workplace relationships and makes our work more efficient. Instead of spending hours arguing with people and trying to force them to do what we want, we can reach agreements, find solutions to tough problems, and keep work moving ahead more easily and with less effort if you negotiate effectively. Being an effective negotiator will help us to achieve important goals and get what we need and want for ourselves, our department, and the organization. The course provide the essentials of negotiation, thinking into a win-win agreement and allows the participants to use certain tools and strategies to negotiate effectively.
The session was designed with the following objectives:
- Having a win-win mindset when negotiation by understanding position vs interest
- Identify the character of negotiation and how to recognize and response to every negotiation styles
- Using several strategies that works to negotiate effectively and getting into agreement
- Avoiding the common negotiation pitfalls while negotiating
- Incorporate the principle of influence to increase the chances of negotiation
- Establish trust in order to cooperate in a long-term negotiation deals
The session will be conducted using Accelerated Learning methodology which incorporate a series of tools and experiential learning techniques. Each activity will be thoroughly de-briefed to link the learning to real life situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Management, executives, engineers, newly promoted managers