Managing Multiple Task and Priorities
HPEP05 - MANAGING MULTIPLE TASK AND WORK PRIORITIES
Organizations today face the challenge of producing more than resources. Everyone has the same amount of time but only those who are successful are those who are more productive. They are able to produce more, make better decisions using the same amount of time. The key to increased personal productivity and personal effectiveness lies in how they manage their time and prioritizing. Skills in managing time is important to succeed in life. It will determine life’s balance with a more productive lifestyle. This skills is for everyone and this course will show the way for sound time management.
- Understand the importance of time management for a productive lifestyle.
- Identify and arrange personal activities in order to achieve life’s goals. Identifying meaningful personal values.
- Understand and practice the principles of effective time management.
- Learn effective scheduling technics.
- Learn how to delegate effectively.
- Tips on how to save time.
Concepts and background information are presented through group exercises, discussion and activities creating an environment that facilitates accelerated learning and application. The trainer will facilitate discussion of real issues and challenges that the participants face at work.Each activity will be thoroughly de-briefed to link the learning to real life situations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Management and executives