HR for Non-HR Manager
FC001 - HR for Non-HR Manager
HR for Line Managers course is designed to help line managers manage their staff better by equipping them with critical HR skills. Also, this course focuses on key issues for line managers, such as handling employee interviews, on-boarding, appraisals, training, grievances, and much more.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List and apply manager's HR functions
- Define the roles and responsibilities of managers in recruitment and onboarding
- Conduct effective performance appraisal meetings
- Identify and evaluate training needs
- Handle employees complaints, grievances, and turnover
Each day one HR topic that interest line managers will be explained. Group exercises, role plays, videos and practical case studies will be used. This course will definitely help line managers and department heads to know their HR part to achieve the organization goals through their subordinates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Line managers, head of departments, team leaders and supervisors and anyone who wishes to gain knowledge and skills about the human resources functions and how to apply them effectively in his/her department.