Internet of Things
RI403 – INTERNET OF THINGS
The Internet of Things (IoT) – a universe of connected things providing key physical data and further processing of that data in the cloud to deliver business insights – present a huge opportunity for many players in all businesses and industries.
The current challengers in organization are mainly arise from the fact that we are now having a multi-generational organization, very sophisticated manufacturing process flow and very high demanding customer demand which require the organization to be more nimble and error proofing. To provide an overview of IoT ecosystem and enabling environment to foster Internet of Things (including technology, standards, crosssectoral policy, and regulatory frameworks, and applications) deployment.
The face-to-face programs will include
- Instructor-led presentations (Lecture (2 ways interaction)
- Case studies from trainer and also participants
- Slides, Multimedia
- Group exercises with workshop
- Participants to complete pre-coursework
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Project Manager (IoT Project)
- Design Engineer (Hardware, Software, Integration, Application)
- Application & Implementation Engineer
- Regulators, service providers and academia involved in Internet of Things